You will need a licenced insolvency practitioner, like us, to act as the Administrator. We are authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and we have an enabling bond from Marsh. We also have professional indemnity insurance.

It is normal for two licenced insolvency practitioners from the same firm to act as Joint Administrators in case one is away.

It is usual in administration to also use the services of a solicitor with insolvency experience (we have a few we can recommend that we have worked with before).  They can deal with any application to Court as well as any business sales and purchase agreement.

We will also need the services of an asset and business valuation agent such as Lambert Smith Hampton to assess values and help with the disposal of any assets. There are various firms that we use, and we can recommend one appropriate for you and your business.

David Kirk did exactly what he said he would. I’d be lost without Administration. Without David, we would have gone bankrupt by now. Really good

Sophie M